Henk hoelstra

re: Hiho Grim rofl

Watzup

Last edited by Henk hoelstra on 29-05-2011 14:38; edited 2 times in total
Krúst1
In-Game Rank 1
Casual

Cya later dude, been fun playing with you and remember to invite me to Amsterdam whenever you go :P

Forum Image

Meh i'll just hijack your post and say that from the 6/6/2011 i will not be signing into wow any more.

Screw you guys i'm going home.

1.0000g to the first person to tell me who's famous saying that is.

Last edited by Krúst1 on 26-05-2011 8:21; edited 1 time in total

re: :O

first of all, this sucks, but I understand the reason

second of all, it was Eric cartman in southpark
Krúst1
In-Game Rank 1
Casual

I was looking for Eric Theodore Cartman, sorry

Casual

Was it Eric Theodore Cartman?

In-Game Guild Master
Casual

"because i diddnt like how things where going on"

I hear this a lot, people have problems but have no idea what so ever how you fix such problems.

I think you are jumping ship while the harbour is on the horizon. I'm offline for 1 week and I left the Guild going into a merger that I havn't been able to finalise the details of, due to my onlien issues this week.

If you'd have waited a few DAYS, I'd have the answer you wanted on Raid Times.

Basically some people don't like the idea of joining a Guild that is below them in progression, you forget 90% of people any Guild recruits is below them on progression.

There is no chance of ever raiding and having the same fun we did if we all ran under a different Guilds rules.

Valour Gaming is a positive move for LUSTRUM and I'm commited to it, I hope you move your Alts in and that your main enjoys raiding.

Just be cautious of Guilds that promise 100% raid slots, if they don't have a tank now, how is it they raid?

Casual

It's a shame it has come to this really, I've enjoyed my time in Lustrum and liked the people i raided with.

Towards the end certain things began to annoy me like the crazy AFK smoke,eat,piss etc etc breaks. Constantly having to pug players in which resulted in raids being called or starting late.....

We managed to farm our way to end bosses I'm not really sure what went wrong towards the end maybe it was just people getting fed up with afk breaks and waiting for James to pug people in.

Sadly I fell this guild merger is also the end of my time on WoW this realm doesn't have anything to offer me and I'm not geared enough to transfer to another realm/guild.

Things could have been different if we picked another server with less Portuguese but hindsight is a bitch.

Shalom Mo'Fo's

Quote:
ust be cautious of Guilds that promise 100% raid slots, if they don't have a tank now, how is it they raid?

They are a huge guild mate with 4-5 10 man teams and hes been promised a spot in the first team. I don't think this transfer is a on the spot decision for Death he has talked about it before to me.

I don't fault him if i could get a spot like he has landed i would be buzzin but DPS spots aren't like that any retard can pew pew.

Thanks Dre for explaining Happy
Kurtizzle
Kurtizzle
In-Game Guild Master
Casual

re: Best of luck death.

I have to go down the route of merger because without kicking people out and starting over, there is no way I can build a Guild that will survive me being away. Everyone turned up whenever they felt like it, we've always had commitment issues even from our most senior members and officers.

I struggled to enforce rules without calling raids, making people not taking the piss simply burn out. I'm not a one man band and getting promoted IRL removed the time I'd planed to invest into Guild management.

As we are now, we won't survive as a Guild where I could motivate players to excel in both PvE and PvP, unfortunetly very few of our members meet that criteria if any.

I'd ask any members that are free to, please join the other Guild even if you plan to go inactive, the more players I take over there the smoother I can make everyones experience that continues raiding with me and James.

Even if you plan to Xrealm or re- Guild else where, you should if you can, join and leave when you are ready, even if only for a few days.

I'll keep <LUSTRUM> open as a social invite anyone lleveling Guild and Bloodizzle will retain GM rights. Maybe I'll try again in a years or twos time, to create my dream Guild, but right now I'll except I made a bad choice for a PvE progression Guild.

Feck knows why so many people in the Guild shy away from PvP, it's why we came to this server.

Kurtizzle

Casual

Quote:
As we are now, we won't survive as a Guild where I could motivate players to excel in both PvE and PvP, unfortunetly very few of our members meet that criteria if any.

I would retract That statement we had some really good PvP and PvE members that's just going to unintentionally upset people.

But yeah you are right, like I said to John other night we wasn't in a position to enforce rules without having to call a raid.

You going AFK for a few weeks hasn't been the demise of the guild it would have worked mate if we picked another server but how could we have known. It wasa good punt and I have enjoyed the last few months and made some Real ID contacts that I wil meet on other Blizzard games.

Guild lvls seems like a good idea at first but in a way it's a game breaker for new guilds....

Casual

We have players that do both, but not 10. The fact is we never managed to do a Guild Rated BG, we came close once and it was ok. Everyone became uninterested when it wasn't faceroll.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum