Got ya. /Lurk

Kurtizzle
Kurtizzle
In-Game Guild Master
Casual

re: Found you!

Hey Merin, Hows it going?

Hai! And meh not much, taking a break from raiding whilst I do my AS levels, kinda boring in the interim period between exams and revision, so I go stalking people I know who've xferred. Hows the guild going?

Kurtizzle
Kurtizzle
In-Game Guild Master
Casual

re: LUSTRUM

Officially: 3/4 1/2 5/6

We arn't able to raid 4 nights a week at the moment and we have lost a few weeks of progression due to attempted Guild mergers.

Most of the Guild have been with us for several Cho'Gall kills, 8% wipes on Nef and Alikair, Pre Nerf!

Kind of in Lymbo atm mate, deciding what to do with ourselves, I got a plan it's just the execution that is the problem.

We suffer from casual attendence and reliability issues, fixing it by additional recruitment and competition for raid spots.

Should all work out fine, I'm predicting a strong 4.2.

How about you, you still tanking on Hellfire?

Yup still tanking away, got some good luck the day before cata launch. As was well known when I was in Fusion, I was good friends with a large number of people in Valorous. On the sunday night just before cata launch I got whispered saying they wanted one last hurrah Herald of the Titans and needed a tank and I was the only one crazy/decent enough to have the gear leftover/capable of. Got my Herald of the Titans 24 hours before launch, felt awesome.

We're having the same problem, just without the merger. Should smooth out now that I'm back as people now have the impetus to do something with the view of progress. Guild has stood still in the past month, most exciting thing being ZA bear farms which most of the guild now has. Hoping to clear all normal content before patch and looking likely to do so.

GL on the merger.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LUSTRUM Forum Index -> Public All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum