Server: EU - English - Grim Batol
Level: 85
Faction: Horde
Race: Goblin
Class: Shaman

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<LUSTRUM> APPLICATION! ------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All applications are discussed every other Saturday; please don't whisper the officers unless it is to reply to a question asked, however feel free to send us an in game mail or a personal Guild launch message so we can get back to you, also please check your application every few days so that we can provide feedback in a more real time manner.
Age, Sex, Location and First/Second language:17, Male, Portugal, Portuguese/English

Character Name, spec and offspec setup?
Shazit Restoration http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/shazit/simple
Give us your Main Spec and Offspec rotations and explain why you use it?
Raid 10 man
1-Riptide Helaing wave Healing wave riptide / for high life person
2-Riptide healing surge healing surge riptide/ for low life person
when we are stacking like chimaeron
3-healing rain spirit link totem and riptide chain heal chain heal riptide
well in aoe damage i use healing rain riptide and rotation 1 or 2 but in some fights i use 3
25 man raid
4- healing rain riptide chain heal chain heal riptide
By the way i change a lot of times my spec of resto because I like to adjust my spec for better fights to heal ... in heroic modes it is important

What is the status of your Primary/Secondary Professions, any rare crafting plans?
Engineering- head help me start raiding on cataclysm. the tinkers help me on fights.
at this moment is mining but in the future gonna put Jewelcrafting- jewelcrafter gems help me to get a better primary status like intellect haste spirit
Highest Instance or Boss cleared and previous Pre Cataclysm raiding experience?
Toc normal Toc HC
onyxia
OS3drakes
Voa
Ulduar
Icc normal and some hc

Guild Info ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Guild(s) and reasons for leaving (keep it clean!)?
Because i pugged a lot and i said to guild master " prefer raiding in pugs than raid with guild"

Why do you want to join <LUSTRUM>, do you know anyone in here?
Yes Bradlance, Macburn,and some people more but they are awesome players and i like to play with him
Are you interested in hard mode raiding?
Love it

Have you read and understood our Guild rules, loot rules, raid rules and do you agree with them?
yes

What is the name of the small animal in the text?
dont understand sorry
Compulsory questions --------------------------------------------------------------------
What is your average gear ilvl?
359 pve

When at a 'skull' dummy, what is your Damage Per Second?
i am healer

Can you link any logs (We are very interested in this!!!(EG:World of Logs))?

Are you prepared to re-spec for the Guilds raids & Rated BGs?
Yes
Tell us how you prepare for Raids?
see videos read tactics on sites and see tables of heal to get an idea of how the fight develops in terms of mana and heal

Your Computer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are the specifications of your PC/Laptop and which computer do you raid on?
http://www.packardbell.pt/pb/pt/PT/content/model/PT.U4002.005
Do you have ventrillo installed, or prepared to use it?
Yes
Do you have a mic/headset, if not why not?
yes i get it today
What kind of internet connection do you have, is it shared?
yes awesome
WoW /played and experience --------------------------------------------------------------
How long have you been playing WoW and how many lvl 80+ alts do you have?
1 year more or less have 2 alts but not at 80 yet
Do any of your other characters raid with other guilds, on this server or another?
no
What is your opinion on loot?
good
What is the double pot trick?

Bonus questions:-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been asked to sit out repeatedly because of the class requirements for certain fights or the fact that another player has been picked twice in a row. How would you feel about it?
No problem
You're about to miss a week's raiding because we have decided to focus on getting past a hard mode boss, what are your feelings?
good

Where do you go to find out information on boss/raid/PvP strategies and what do you do with this information, or what will you do in the future?
http://www.tankspot.com/ http://wowgirl.com.br/guias-world-of-warcraft/wrath-of-the-lich-king/guia-icecrown-citadel-the-frozen-throne/
Optional Bonus Questions ----------------------------------------------------------------
How many achievement points do you have?
Which achievement is your greatest accomplishment and why?
kingslayer, I hate Lich KIng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjhnH4pMF68 i did nefarian with bradlance in this case moltenpump.

I want to say at this moment only can raid at weekends but in june more or less i can raid all days dont worry!

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Kurtizzle
Kurtizzle
In-Game Guild Master
Casual

re: Geif More Shazit

Really good effort on the application, sexy gear, good attitude, you won't go far wrong if you are following in moltens footsteps.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum